Empower Diverse Communities
Create Connected Communities Who Transform Student Lives
Education matters. It transforms lives. In today’s diverse world, how do we break down barriers and bring people together on common ground to empower our youth and communities?
Building Community: The goal of this life-changing workshop is to create community building connections where everyone learns more about each other as well as themselves. Using our inspiration from talking, laughing and sharing, we will create plans with powerful next steps that establish a clear path to realizing everyone’s dreams for our youth and community.
In this workshop we will:
- Reflect on some of The BIG Questions in our lives, in our hearts, and on our minds.
- Realize Dreams in Teams, take the inspiration and turn that into quick, simple action plans for positive change.
- Learn how to leverage the same tools and strategies to engage, equip, and empower our students and children in school and at home.
- Equip all ages with self-efficacy Life Skill Assets™ and growth-mindset they need to realize their dreams and become successful contributing members in our communities.
Includes: The Realizing Dreams self-discovery action journal, 7 Steps for EMPOWERING YOUTH: Self-Awareness Developing GRIT and a Growth Mindset, and Teamwork and Family Play the community building and national award winning cooperative game.
- Small Group, Empower in an Hour™.
- Large Group depending on size, 90 minutes to 1/2 day.
- Participants: 1-150 for groups. Author-Guided Journeys are available including Keynote’s, active learning Playnote’s and other large scale speaking events for up to 15,000+ participants, contact us and let us know the audience size and let’s discuss rates and logistics.
- On-line training $149 for 1 to 5 people. $129 for 6 to 24 $99 for 25+.
- On-Site $59 per person plus $4,500 which includes travel and expenses for the Continental United States. Contact us for Hawaii and Alaska rates.
To schedule or for more information, contact us.