ENGAGING FAMILIES IN STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT AND SUCCESS
This workshop introduces school administrators, teachers, counselors and others involved in engaging families and involving parent in learning how to help students discover what motivates them to succeed. You gain game-changing insight for personalizing learning and wrapping-around supports based on what intrinsically motivates our young people to be the best they can be.
From this workshop you will discover ways to:
- Help students identify their interests, strengths and goals for school, work and life
- Spark AHA! Moments that discover passion and dream BIG dreams for intrinsic motivation
- Engage, equip and empower your students with self-efficacy Life Skill Assets™ including how to identify, set and achieve GETTING SMARTR™ for high school success and college and career readiness
- Create better connections between students, schools and families
- Improve relationships with families by providing tangible tools for them to empower their child with a growth mindset and further support learning at home for student achievement and success.
Includes: The Realizing Dreams self-discovery action journal, 7 Steps for EMPOWERING YOUTH: Self-Awareness Developing GRIT and a Growth Mindset, Teamwork and FamilyPlay the community building and national award winning cooperative game.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Participants: 1-30
- Cost: On-line training $149 for 1 to 5 people. $129 for 6 to 24 $99 for 25+. Includes materials that you can use to empower school-families-community partnerships, including PTA’s, PTO’s, HSO and other parent involvement programs.
To schedule or for more information, contact us.