From this workshop we will:
- Reflect on some of The BIG Questions in our lives, in our hearts and on our minds.
- Realize Dreams in Teams™ and turn the inspiration and into quick, simple action plans for positive lasting change.
- Learn how to leverage the same tools and strategies and transfer the learning to systemically engage, equip, and empower all students District-wide with the Self-Efficacy Life Skill Assets™ for a Growth Mindset to realize their dreams in school, work and life.
Discover Student Motivation to Succeed: The purpose of this hands-on school improvement workshop (or keynote) is to equip and empower PTA’s for collaborative community change. We will link family engagement and parent involvement to learning and follow the Dual Capacity-Building Framework for Family-School Partnership using 7 Steps for EMPOWERING YOUTH: Self-Awareness Developing GRIT and a Growth Mindset. 7 Steps for EMPOWERING YOUTH is a keepsake self-discovery action journal and a real life application of student-centered enrichment applying research from Stanford, Harvard and The University of Pennsylvania. The results of these research-based enrichment activities helps students express their thoughts and feelings, discover their passion and what intrinsically motivates them to succeed.
Social and Emotional Learning: Parents and educators create better connections with our young people. Everyone gains a greater understanding into the passions, interests and dreams of students, enabling all to personalize learning and wraparound enrichment supports. The relevant Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) supports what students need for health and well-being. Together, we will Realize Dreams in Teams™ and further empower our students to become successful and contributing members in our communities.
Includes: The Realizing Dreams self-discovery action journal, 7 Steps for EMPOWERING YOUTH: Self-Awareness Developing GRIT and a Growth Mindset, and Teamwork and Family Play – the community building and national award winning cooperative game.
You will also receive a copy of the My Declaration of Independence with The United States of America Student Challenge – inviting students to inspire others and promising to do the best in their lives. To complete the activities you will “give and get” positive messages with a Positive Pen™ in an assortment of inspiring and kind messages that create the positive effect.
- Small Group, Empower in an Hour™.
- Large Group depending on size, 90 minutes to 1/2 day.
- Participants: 1-150 for groups. Author-Guided Journeys are available including Keynote’s, active learning Playnote’s and other large scale speaking events for up to 15,000+ participants, contact us and let us know the audience size and let’s discuss rates and logistics.
- On-line training $149 for 1 to 5 people. $129 for 6 to 24 $99 for 25+.
- On-Site $59 per person plus $4,500 which includes travel and expenses for the Continental United States. Contact us for Hawaii and Alaska rates.
To schedule or for more information, contact us.