LEARN HIGHLY EFFECTIVE TEACHING STRATEGIES THAT UNLEASH STUDENT POTENTIAL
GOALS: IMPROVE TEACHER EFFECTIVENESS and DEVELOP STUDENT AGENCY
Who should attend?
Educators who want to create brighter futures and bring out the best in themselves, kindergarten to college students, and families.
FREE WORKSHOP DATES
Saturday, AUGUST 10th AND 17th
8:30am to 12:00pm
Location – TBD (in Charlotte County, Florida)
Just pay for the materials $400.00
*NEW TEACHER SPECIAL* 2 for 1 ($200 EACH) Tell a friend and split the cost! Let us know the second person’s name when you checkout in the notes – or respond with their name after you receive the confirmation email.
To register visit:
OR CALL 414.EMPOWER (414.367.6937)
*RSVP by Wednesday, August 7th*
Note: We will update you as to the location after we learn how many people are registered so we get a meeting room the size we need.
Complete Educator Empowerment™ Toolkit with hands-on tools that effectively engage, equip, and empower™ up to 25 students, staff, and families.
USING PURPOSEFUL PLAY,
YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Get kids and adults to meaningfully interact
- Spark the convo’s you want to have with students, staff, and families
- Create connections and build trusting relationships
- Apply the research, link learning, and propel SEL
- Put kids and adults on the same page
- Take the stress out of school testing
- Have FUN and put joy into learning
- Think and learn like Einstein and get future ready
- BOOST ACHIEVEMENT AND INSPIRE STUDENTS
to want to read more, study more, change attitudes, influence behaviors, get on a better path, and apply themselves to be the best they can be